1. Make sure your router is connected to a power source and the Internet.
2. Connect to the default wireless network that your router creates (e.g. "belkin.XXX"). The default password should be printed at the bottom of your router.
4. Click "Login" on the top menu and then click "Submit." (The default password is blank.)
First, change your administrator password
5. On the left hand side, click on "System Settings" under "Utilities" and enter a new, secure password. (The current password should be blank.) Then click "Apply Changes"
Second, enable a guest network
6. On the left menu, click "Guest Access" under "Wireless."
7. Enter the following settings:
- Guest Access: Enable
- Type: Open
- Network Name (SSID): If you'd like, set this as "openwireless.org" to help spread the movement and to link users to the repeat infringer policy
8. Click "Apply Changes" and you should be all set.